Martes, Agosto 9, 2011

Introduction

This blog was inspired by the people on youtube.com who have been posting videos about preparedness and survival in SHTF, WROL, Natural Disasters and even Zombie Outbreaks. I made this blog to show how you can start prepping on a budget. I will also show some of the prepping that I have been doing, concepts of preparedness and survival, guns, gear, and tactics.

The purpose of this blog is to inform and give ideas to people who would like to start prepping. And the contents of this blog will be more applicable to the same locality or type of community that I have.

I live literally in the center of Metro Manila, Philippines and the views and ideas on preparedness that I will be posting might not be exactly applicable to the locality that you are in but I'm sure that they will be also useful in a sense.

Some of the entries that I will also be posting might come from people online (youtube.com and other blogs) and I will make sure that I mention them as the source of information.

I decided to make this blog now and not earlier or later because of the situation that our world is facing at the moment. As I am creating this entry, the DJIA (Dow Jones) has dropped by 500 points and might continue to plummet during the next days. Yesterday, riots errupted on the streets of London where looting and destruction of property is currently rampant. The EU markets are also facing problems and might affect other markets. There is growing tension in Syria between protesters and government forces have been clashing with many casualties for the civilian side.

As a disclaimer, this blog was not made to spread fear but to teach and help people to be prepared. People from the United States cited an example, the time when hurricane Katrina hit south USA. A lot of people were not prepared or did not have any preparedness measures and the government were not able to help them immediately. A lot of people got sick, got raped, got robbed and some lost their life both from the natural disaster but also because of lawless people taking advantage of other unprepared people.

We don't want those things to happen to us and our family. A few preparedness measures will prove to be useful once we get to that point. That point that we never know when will happen.

As for me, I don't want to face that situation ever, but things happen. IT'S ALWAYS BETTER TO HAVE A LITTLE PREPARATION THAN NONE. And it's also better late than never.


1 komento:

  1. Play Slots Online for Real Money in India
    Best Pragmatic Play Slots Live Dealer Slot luckyclub Machines in India · Pragmatic Play · Slotomania · LuckyLand Slots · Betsoft Slots · Play for free

    TumugonBurahin